Friday, June 24, 2011

President Obama Address: Medal Of Honor Winner


    Statement Analysis is in bold type.  Answer question in comments section.  The following is a statement made by President Obama to 10th Mountain Division.  A change in language should represent a change in reality.  If there is no apparent change in reality, there is likely deception.  
    "Throughout my service, first as a senator and then as a presidential candidate and then as a President, I’ve always run into you guys. And for some reason it’s always in some rough spots.
    First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously."
    Note the change of language from "guys" to "person" when speaking of "Jared Montie". 
    Why the change of language?  Is it justified by reality?
    Put your comments in the comments section.  


    Source URL: https://wallpaper-com.blogspot.com/2011/06/president-obama-address-medal-of-honor.html
    Visit wallpaper-com for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive